- AK-036 – De-Evolution May 26, 2014Withdrawal symptoms send Crawford off the deep end – perhaps for good! New music from the Rudy Schwartz Project. Many thanks to those who have supported the podcast over the years.
- AK-035 – Lunkheads and Potheads February 24, 2014Crawford talks about his new career move, giving Justin Bieber the Ned Beatty treatment, Republican infighting, and the war on marijuana.
- AK-034 – Insanity Defined November 5, 2013Has the whole country gone nuts? Arguably, yes…
- AK-033 – Spring Cleaning May 5, 2013Joe Knucklehead comes clean with a (slightly) amazing revelation!
- AK-032 – Presidential Meh-dorsement October 21, 2012At last – the long-awaited American Knucklehead Presidential Endorsement: Joe supports a surprising candidate! Music by Rudy Schwartz Project.
- AK-031 – Bang Bang, You’re Dead August 21, 2012For Joe Knucklehead, gun control means being able to hit his target audience when he’s shooting his mouth off.
- AK-030 – Summer Vacation July 17, 2012Joe decides to take a break from pissing and moaning on the internet to catch up on his reading and prepare for his new job in construction!
- AK-029 – Canned! June 19, 2012Name three things that are canned: 1) Sitcom laugh-tracks 2) Chef-Boy-R-Dee Ravioli 3) Joe Knucklehead!
- AK-028 – Space Case June 1, 2012A starry-eyed Joe Knucklehead spaces out and finds himself agreeing with Newt Gingrich!
- AK-027 – Calling Dr. Pinko May 14, 2012The Bible takes a thumping as Joe shows his true colors on the healthcare issue, and relates his terrifying experience with socialized medicine.
- AK-036 – De-Evolution May 26, 2014
Tag Archives: Erick Erickson
In an almost unbelievable display of initiative, Joe gets off his lazy butt and goes down to the Occupy Portland campsite to interview Gambit McKay, one of the group’s organizers. He also beats his gums about the usual drivel. http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/AK-014_Percent.mp3Podcast: … Continue reading