- November 2018
- October 2018
- February 2017
- March 2016
- May 2014
- February 2014
- November 2013
- May 2013
- October 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- AK-041 – Knucklehead (Slight Return) November 3, 2018Joe Knucklehead makes a temporary comeback from retirement, and goes on a [CENSORED] rant. He’s still a class act all the way ’round.
- Big News! October 29, 2018
- AK-040 – Goodbye and Good Luck! February 5, 2017Donald Trump cost me fifty thousand bucks! Just the first ugly act in the Age of Bohica. Enough of this mess, I’m outta here. Y’all be good to each other out there; we’re in this together.
- AK-037 – Time to Whig Out March 6, 2016Like the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, the American Knucklehead podcast refuses to go away. If only it were as funny or as popular. Featuring new music from Canadian teen pop ska death metal sensation Ass and Hammer.
- AK-036 – De-Evolution May 26, 2014Withdrawal symptoms send Crawford off the deep end – perhaps for good! New music from the Rudy Schwartz Project. Many thanks to those who have supported the podcast over the years.
- AK-035 – Lunkheads and Potheads February 24, 2014Crawford talks about his new career move, giving Justin Bieber the Ned Beatty treatment, Republican infighting, and the war on marijuana.
- AK-034 – Insanity Defined November 5, 2013Has the whole country gone nuts? Arguably, yes…
- AK-033 – Spring Cleaning May 5, 2013Joe Knucklehead comes clean with a (slightly) amazing revelation!
- AK-032 – Presidential Meh-dorsement October 21, 2012At last – the long-awaited American Knucklehead Presidential Endorsement: Joe supports a surprising candidate! Music by Rudy Schwartz Project.
- AK-031 – Bang Bang, You’re Dead August 21, 2012For Joe Knucklehead, gun control means being able to hit his target audience when he’s shooting his mouth off.
- AK-041 – Knucklehead (Slight Return) November 3, 2018
Author Archives: Joe Knucklehead
Name three things that are canned: 1) Sitcom laugh-tracks 2) Chef-Boy-R-Dee Ravioli 3) Joe Knucklehead! http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/AK-029_Canned.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
A starry-eyed Joe Knucklehead spaces out and finds himself agreeing with Newt Gingrich! http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/AK-028_Space.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
Joe whips out the Peter Principle, and a bad boss bitch-a-thon ensues. A special plea is made for Ted Nugent to please shut the fuck up. http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/AK-026_Working.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
Beset by financial worries, Joe seeks out the advice of a professional: Harley Cornbiscuit, Backwoods Financial Adviser. Let southwestern Montana’s foremost financial expert help improve your money situation! http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/AK-025_Harley.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
A chili-induced vision provides Joe with new ideas on how to improve the American political process. Featuring music by Port St. Willow. http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/AK-024_Electile.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
The War on Puppies and Ice Cream continues! Joe fulminates against pointless drug policy and entices listeners with dubious offers of a free t-shirt. http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/AK-023_Drugs2.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
Joe cuts loose with a skewed take on puppies, ice cream and the War on Drugs, stretching the limits of fair use and exposing his checkered past as a pro-am Drug Fiend. http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/AK-022_Drugs1.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android … Continue reading
In his lamest, most obscenity-ridden show yet, Joe waxes intolerant about trendy opticians, his new boss, and the war in Afghanistan. http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/AK-021_Choose.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadSubscribe: Android | RSS
Deep in the doldrums of January, Joe takes a half-hearted look back at 2011, and calls in the amazing talent of renowned psychic and futurist the Fantastic Watercress to make predictions about the upcoming year. Featuring a truly horrible song … Continue reading