Joe drives his Homeland Improvement metaphor into the ground deeper than a Kentucky coal mine. He discusses the necessity of engaging in activities unpopular in America, like “paying taxes” and “thinking”. Also, there’s homework. Enjoy!
- AK-036 – De-Evolution May 26, 2014Withdrawal symptoms send Crawford off the deep end – perhaps for good! New music from the Rudy Schwartz Project. Many thanks to those who have supported the podcast over the years.
- AK-035 – Lunkheads and Potheads February 24, 2014Crawford talks about his new career move, giving Justin Bieber the Ned Beatty treatment, Republican infighting, and the war on marijuana.
- AK-034 – Insanity Defined November 5, 2013Has the whole country gone nuts? Arguably, yes…
- AK-033 – Spring Cleaning May 5, 2013Joe Knucklehead comes clean with a (slightly) amazing revelation!
- AK-032 – Presidential Meh-dorsement October 21, 2012At last – the long-awaited American Knucklehead Presidential Endorsement: Joe supports a surprising candidate! Music by Rudy Schwartz Project.
- AK-031 – Bang Bang, You’re Dead August 21, 2012For Joe Knucklehead, gun control means being able to hit his target audience when he’s shooting his mouth off.
- AK-030 – Summer Vacation July 17, 2012Joe decides to take a break from pissing and moaning on the internet to catch up on his reading and prepare for his new job in construction!
- AK-029 – Canned! June 19, 2012Name three things that are canned: 1) Sitcom laugh-tracks 2) Chef-Boy-R-Dee Ravioli 3) Joe Knucklehead!
- AK-028 – Space Case June 1, 2012A starry-eyed Joe Knucklehead spaces out and finds himself agreeing with Newt Gingrich!
- AK-027 – Calling Dr. Pinko May 14, 2012The Bible takes a thumping as Joe shows his true colors on the healthcare issue, and relates his terrifying experience with socialized medicine.
- AK-036 – De-Evolution May 26, 2014