- AK-040 – Goodbye and Good Luck! February 5, 2017Donald Trump cost me fifty thousand bucks! Just the first ugly act in the Age of Bohica. Enough of this mess, I’m outta here. Y’all be good to each other out there; we’re in this together.
- AK-037 – Time to Whig Out March 6, 2016Like the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, the American Knucklehead podcast refuses to go away. If only it were as funny or as popular. Featuring new music from Canadian teen pop ska death metal sensation Ass and Hammer.
- AK-036 – De-Evolution May 26, 2014Withdrawal symptoms send Crawford off the deep end – perhaps for good! New music from the Rudy Schwartz Project. Many thanks to those who have supported the podcast over the years.
- AK-035 – Lunkheads and Potheads February 24, 2014Crawford talks about his new career move, giving Justin Bieber the Ned Beatty treatment, Republican infighting, and the war on marijuana.
- AK-034 – Insanity Defined November 5, 2013Has the whole country gone nuts? Arguably, yes…
- AK-033 – Spring Cleaning May 5, 2013Joe Knucklehead comes clean with a (slightly) amazing revelation!
- AK-032 – Presidential Meh-dorsement October 21, 2012At last – the long-awaited American Knucklehead Presidential Endorsement: Joe supports a surprising candidate! Music by Rudy Schwartz Project.
- AK-031 – Bang Bang, You’re Dead August 21, 2012For Joe Knucklehead, gun control means being able to hit his target audience when he’s shooting his mouth off.
- AK-030 – Summer Vacation July 17, 2012Joe decides to take a break from pissing and moaning on the internet to catch up on his reading and prepare for his new job in construction!
- AK-029 – Canned! June 19, 2012Name three things that are canned: 1) Sitcom laugh-tracks 2) Chef-Boy-R-Dee Ravioli 3) Joe Knucklehead!
- AK-040 – Goodbye and Good Luck! February 5, 2017
Tag Archives: Tom Brokaw
The spittle flies as Joe gets really worked up about the end of the war in Iraq. With worse-than-usual profanity, he asks the important questions about the war that no one in the media seems to want to ask. http://americanknucklehead.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/AK-018_Iraqandroll.mp3Podcast: … Continue reading